This is a disability hiring position.
＜American Express disability hiring＞
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
This position is responsible for supporting Travel & Lifestyle consultants who deliver superior Travel & Lifestyle service to our premium customers by contacting our vendors in domestic/international.
This position also needs to call to overseas vendors like restaurants/hotels or domestic restaurants, also needs to write/read emails to overseas vendors and international Amex colleagues.
＊This is a contractor position.
• Responsible for supporting Travel & Lifestyle consultants in Japan/other markets by contacting our vendors in domestic/international
• Responsible for asking/checking/negotiating to overseas business partners (mainly hotels and restaurants) about travel/Lifestyle inquiries for memorial travel experience of premium customers.
• Responsible for asking/checking/negotiating to domestic business partners (mainly restaurants) about overseas customer’s inquiries, and reply the results to overseas Amex colleagues.
• Proactively collect travel/Lifestyle information and share them to operation consultants.
• Responsible for confirming and negotiating flexibly with business partners for customers problems to resolve quickly
• Keep strong relationship with team leader and other team members in the team.
• Define issues and problems in operation processes and raise them to team leader for high efficiency and quality.
• Clearly understand TLS goals of shareholder, customer and colleague perspective.
• Need native Japanese and business level English. (Additional other languages will be advantage)
• Flexible working style and time to focus on business needs
• Travel or Lifestyle experience and knowledge will be advantage.
• Highly motivated, self starter with a high level of personal accountability able to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
• Promote open, positive and effective communication and cooperation among team members, colleagues and stakeholders.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships across multiple audiences
• Ability to self critique with positive mindset. Has a Growth Mindset – keen to tackle new challenges and develop themselves and others
• Curious and future focused, seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the business
• Compliance with the Blue Box Values, Compliance, Money Laundering and Security Awareness guidelines.
• Demonstrated competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.