Elastic is the company behind the Elastic Stack - Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, Elastic helps people explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Elastic offers their employees benefits like:
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Elastic is searching for a Territory Account Manager to expand our Commercial customer accounts. Our Territory Account Managers are individual contributors, focused on building new business and growing the Elastic footprint within accounts of up to 4,000 employees and ensuring our customers are successfully leveraging Elastic cloud solutions across their organization. Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building awareness and driving demand for Elastic solutions within new Commercial accounts, by helping users and customers derive value from their data sets
- Serving as an evangelist for our Open Source offerings while communicating and demonstrating the capabilities of our commercial features
- Uncovering new and diverse use cases to enable our users to work smarter, not harder
- Collaborating across Elastic business functions to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify new business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Building a robust business plan through community, customer and partner ecosystems to achieve significant Elastic growth within your accounts
What You Bring With You:
- A track-record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- A deep understanding and preferably experience selling into the ecosystem we live in, including Enterprise Search, Logging, Security, APM and Cloud
- The ability to build relationships and credibility with both Developers and Executives
- Predictability and accurate forecasting capabilities using SFDC
- An appreciation for the Open Source go-to-market model and the community of users who rely on our solutions every single day
- Previous experience selling into the Enterprise accounts included in this territory
- Native or fluency in German and fluency in English
- Previous experience selling in an Open Source model
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability status.
We welcome individuals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all individuals. To request an accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.