We met Deloitte Audit’s leaders at our private networking event.
📈 Deloitte’s Audit divisions are expanding across Audit & Assurance (A&A), Accounting and Reporting Advisory (ARA), Blockchain and Digital Assets, and Sustainability.
📌 During an interactive event, Deloitte’s leaders dove into their connection to audit, their market strategy, and future plans.
➕ Plus, the panel shared their personal experiences with Deloitte’s award-winning work culture, professional development opportunities, and what it’s like to work for a Big Four.
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:35 PM ET / 9:35 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Kirti Parakh, Controllership Transformation Senior Manager
- 12:45 PM ET / 9:45 AM PT -
Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- Meadow Rutenbar, Sustainability and ESG Senior Manager
- Taylor Chavez, Audit and Assurance (A&A) Senior Manager
- Kirti Parakh, Controllership Transformation Senior Manager
- Eve Raisleger - Audit and Assurance (A&A) Manager
- 1:55 PM ET / 10:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops, and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.