Sonos wanted to meet talents at a private networking event — and share how their diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy makes them an employer of choice for women in tech.
Attendees got ready to:
- ❤️ Learn how Sonos’ collaborative culture empowers teams
- 🔉 Dive into life at Sonos
- 🔎 Grab industry insights + career advice
- 📈 Grow your professional network
- 💰 Discover future opportunities
- 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET/ 9:05 AM PT - Welcome address from Diane Roberts (Senior Director of Software Engineering)
- 12:15 PM ET/ 9:15 AM PT - Tech talk from Anne Cabansag (Sr. DEI Business Partner)
- 12:25 PM ET/ 9:25 AM PT - Panel discussion + audience Q&A featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET/ 9:55 AM PT - Closing remarks
- 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT - Event concludes
About Sonos: Sonos is a sound experience company making it easier than ever for millions of listeners around the world to play more, hear more, and feel more.
Sonos wireless speakers bring every room and everyone together with incredible sound for music, TV, and more. We make it easy to play what you love—music, podcasts, films, shows, audiobooks, and radio, to mention a few. And with Sonos, you can share all of this out loud with the ones you love.
At Sonos, we’re committed to developing the best-sounding products for listeners everywhere. As one of the more than 200,000 global testers for the Sonos Beta Program, you’ll help us collect credible, reliable, actionable data that we’ll use to make informed decisions about our products and user experience.
We’re laying the foundation for today’s world of streaming, and we want you to help us!
Our ultimate goal is to make sure Sonos products are built and tested by everyone, for everyone!
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, American Express, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.