PowerToFly hosted an intimate virtual networking and hiring event with the women behind Microsoft’s Core Engineering team. Attendees enjoyed a keynote address, panel discussion, and interactive Q&A from the women building and operating the systems that run Microsoft.
- 3:00 PM PT/ 6:00 PM ET - Kick-Off from PowerToFly
- 3:05 PM PT / 6:05 PM ET - Keynote address by Soumya Subramanian, Core Platform Engineering Partner Group Manager
- 3:15 PM PT / 6:15 PM ET - Technical Demo by Megan Gustafson Melloy, Program Manager- Launch Infrastructure
- 3:25 PM PT / 6:25 PM ET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring
- Wumi Fagbami, Sr. Service Engineer
- Rachel Daly, Director of Business Management
- Megan Gustafson Melloy, Program Manager- Launch Infrastructure
- 4:30 PM PT / 7:30 PM ET - Event concludes
We’ve partnered with Microsoft on several past events and connected hundreds of women to top technology leaders. Here’s what one attendee had to say about a past event led by the Microsoft women in customer service and sales (watch the event here): “It was a great event! There is a clear need for networking events like this. I learned a lot about the team and felt like I had a great opportunity to connect with the members of the team and Microsoft recruiters in general. My favorite part was a panel format with Q&A.”
What is Microsoft Core Services Engineering & Operations (CSEO): Microsoft CSEO builds and operates the systems that run Microsoft. CSEO is leading the internal transformation of Microsoft by rethinking traditional IT and business operations, driving innovation and productivity for its 140,000 employees worldwide. The transformation is improving our ability to empower our employees, engage our customers and partners, optimize our operations, and transform our products. Through teamwork we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world for the better. To learn more about our values and commitment to Diversity, Environment and Innovation click here.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over two hundred virtual and in-person events across the world with brands like American Express, Facebook, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.