Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company transforming patients’ lives through science. By combining the agility of biotech with the scope of an established pharmaceutical company, they are able to drive scientific innovation and help patients overcome serious diseases. They occupy a male-dominated sector, yet support a 50.6%+ female workforce thanks to an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
Watch the recording of our invite-only virtual networking event with the women leaders driving Bristol Myers Squibb’s success. The event featured a keynote address, tech talk, panel discussion, and live Q&A. We discussed paving your way in tech, gaining a competitive advantage in the market through digital strategy, BMS’ diversity initiatives, career advice, and more.
This virtual networking event took place online Tuesday, July 14th from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM ET (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM PT).
- 5:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Sydney Klein, Chief Information Security Officer & Vice President, Cybersecurity
- 5:10 PM ET - Tech Talk: Digital Strategy for Competitive Advantage by Kamayini Kaul, Head of Enterprise Information Strategy & Risk Management
- 5:20 PM ET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Arnell Davis, Director, IT Enterprise Service Center
- Vani Kodandaram, Director, IT Business Partner- Business Development & Enterprise IT
- Paula Cabrera-Urena, Vice President, IT User Experience
- 5:55 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:00 PM ET - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 6:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
Bristol Myers Squibb is hiring and would love to connect with skilled professionals. A career with BMS places you in the rapidly scaling biopharmaceutical industry with great opportunity for growth. The company has more than 480 roles to fill across the globe, ranging from IT to cybersecurity.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.