Facebook and PowerToFly recently joined forces for an invite-only virtual networking event. Watch this behind-the-scenes look at Facebook’s groundbreaking work featuring a keynote address, lightning talks, a panel discussion, and an audience Q&A with the company’s women leaders.
Facebook has redefined how we use technology to engage with one another, consume news, and spread entertainment. They expanded their reach (including Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Augmented & Virtual Reality, and Facebook Connectivity) by not shying away from tall orders. Curious as to how they got where they are, what’s up next, or how you can join the fun? This event is for you.
This virtual event took place on Tuesday, September 22nd from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PST).
- 3:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM PST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM EST / 12:05 PM PST - Keynote and Welcome Address from Madison Shea McMahan, Event Marketer
- 3:10 PM EST / 12:10 PM PST - Lighting Talk #1, Designers & Engineers: Better Together
- Caitlyn McCarthy, UX Product Design Manager
- Aish Rajagopal, Software Engineering Manager
- 3:25 PM EST / 12:25 PM PST - Audience Q&A
- 3:33 PM EST / 12:33 PM PST - Lighting Talk #2, Women Create: Empowering Self-Advocacy Panel
- Grace Pehl, Data Scientist
- Katy Shi, Software Engineer
- Michelle Yin, Software Engineer
- 3:48 PM EST / 12:48 PM PST - Audience Q&A
- 3:55 PM EST / 12:55 PM PST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring Women Tech Leaders at Facebook
- 4:25 PM EST / 1:25 PM PST - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:30 PM EST 1:30 PM PST - Event Concludes
Facebook has connected more than 3 billion people with 4 billion more to go. To bring the world closer together, Facebook is searching for talented individuals to join the team. We encourage you to explore these job opportunities.
The company is now posting US-based remote technical positions and will continue to add more over time. In addition to work flexibility, Facebook offers comprehensive health insurance and holistic wellness programs, comprehensive family support programs, competitive retirement plans, equity awards, a 30-day paid break every five years, and more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.