Are you reading this on your smartphone? Chances are we have Autodesk to thank for it. Autodesk builds software and tools used across almost every industry, from 3D modeling to digital prototyping to manufacturing. The company is supported by an impressive technology organization with even stronger women leaders. We invite you to hear from Autodesk during this session and empower your career.
Autodesk is hiring technology professionals across multiple offices. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a team that’s building the software for products making a real difference in the world, including “bionic” hands, eco-friendly homes, and even ventilators.
This event took place on Wednesday, November 11th from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PT).
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address from Autodesk
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Kris Berg, Senior Software Architect
- Cynthia Chan, Head of Agile Program Management Office
- Mallika Gargeya, Data Scientist
- Sheryl Walton, Senior Manager, DES Helpdesk
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:05 PM ET / 1:05 PM PT - Breakout Sessions Begin
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Autodesk: Autodesk makes software for people who make things. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it’s been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped, or manufactured, Autodesk’s products were likely used to design it. Their ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world. Find out more HERE.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.