You’re invited to a virtual tech talk with Audible, in partnership with PowerToFly.
There’s nothing like snuggling up with your familiar favorite audiobook. This past year found us cozied up on a couch and taking long walks with some of ours. Would you like to meet the team behind one of the leading creators and provider of premium audio storytelling?
During this interactive event, Audible’s tech leaders will discuss key trends in QA tooling, accessibility and share a demo of Audible on Alexa. You’ll also learn more about Audible’s distinctive culture and what it’s like to work #insideAudible. While you don’t need to be job searching to attend, Audible is hiring.
Join us online Thursday, February 11th, from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PT).
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Tanya Kravtsov, Senior Director of QA
- 12:10 PM ET / 9:10 AM PT - Lightning Presentation #1: “Tools: Why Partnerships Matter”
- 12:15 PM ET / 9:15 AM PT - Lightning Presentation #2: “Getting Started with Web Accessibility”
- 12:20 PM ET / 9:20 AM PT - Product Demonstration: “Alexa, READ MY AUDIBLE BOOK!!!”
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT - Audience Q&A featuring:
- Shweta Brahme, Senior Manager, QA
- Dillon Carney, Senior QA Engineer II
- Mike Steinkrauss, Director of QA
- Lauren Zwetolitz, Software Developer Engineer II in Test
- 12:45 PM ET / 9:45 AM PT - Recruiting Overview with Chintan Vora, Technical Recruiting Program Manager
- 12:50 PM ET / 9:50 AM PT - Closing Remarks from Chintan Vora, Technical Recruiting Program Manager
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Audible: We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Audible cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.