Watch our virtual networking event with American Express.
You'll hear from several women tech leaders and recruiters from AMEX India and get the inside scoop on their inclusive culture, upcoming projects, job opportunities, and more.
AMEX’s technology organization develops digital products and platforms that deliver one of the best customer experiences in the industry. From building next-generation apps and microservices in Kotlin to using AI to help protect their customers from fraud, you could be doing transformational work to bring the iconic brand into the future.
- Hear an inside perspective on working at American Express India.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 4:00 PM IST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 4:05 PM IST - Welcome & Keynote Address from Sugandhi A., Vice President of Technology, Global Technology Operation Services
- 4:15 PM IST - Tech Talk from Vismay Singhal, Engineering Director
- 4:30 PM IST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A:
- Neha Singh, Vice President of Technology, Enterprise Data Tech & AI
- Nagendra Prasad K S, Vice President of Technology, Global Merchant & Network Services
- Sugandhi A., Vice President of Technology, Global Technology Operation Services
- Lizzie Brown, Vice President of Technology, Technology Talent Excellence
- Madhurima Khandelwal, Vice President and Head AI Labs, Global Decision Science, Credit and Fraud Risk
- 5:00 PM IST - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 5:05 PM IST - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 5:45 PM IST - Event Concludes
About American Express: American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. The company was listed as #9 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune 2020.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.