Our Virtual Career Fair with Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Management Technology division in Alpharetta.
🎙️ During this event, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how Morgan Stanley is building an inclusive wealth management organization, what roles they’re hiring for, and what to expect throughout the recruitment process.
Key takeaways include…
- Learn about job opportunities in the Alpharetta office
- Get inside tips for the hiring process
- Hear an honest perspective on working in technology at Morgan Stanley
- Opening Remarks from Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder & President, PowerToFly
- Welcome Address from Eileen Kane, Head of Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Services & Contact Center Technology
- Overview of Organizational Opportunities by Super-Department Leaders:
- Jean Bosse, Head of Global Wealth & Workplace Solutions Technology
- Walter Forero, Head of WMT Policy & Governance
- Toby Kelleher, Head of User Experience for Banking Portfolio
- Laurie Pistilli, Investment Solutions Head of Software Quality Engineering
- Margaret Platt, Head of Technology Delivery Management for Financial Advisor Platforms
- Irina Podosheva, Head of Performance, Capacity & Automation Technology
- Tejas Sanghvi, Head of Core Brokerage Technology
- Christine Tu, Head of Virtual Assistant, Knowledge Management & Contact Center Technology
- Prakash Venkataraman, Head of Deposit Products Technology
- Closing Remarks from Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder & President, PowerToFly
- Event Concludes
About Morgan Stanley: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Their Technology division partners with their business units and leading technology companies to redefine how business is done in ever more global and dynamic financial markets. With a sizeable investment in technology, Morgan Stanley has leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Their insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to their clients’ businesses.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.