- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a client facing data analytics role or in presenting data-based narratives to executive stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Broad experience across advertising datasets inc Google O&O (YouTube, Google Ads) as well as programmatic, social and/or TV.
- Excellent innovative skills, including the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will provide thought leadership and innovation that can be scaled across UKI LCS, EMEA and Global agency teams. You will be working closely with sales teams, market insights, business finance, Go To Market(GTM) and many others to drive the success of the agency business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Partners with Agency Analytical Consultant to drive automation and data infrastructure sustainably for LCS Agency and Partner sales teams.
- Owns and scales reporting and analysis beyond custom use cases. This includes scaling both across UKI and to EMEA or Global Agency.
- Codifies best practice for data hygiene and robust analytical solutions. Diagnoses and troubleshoot complex and unique agency data challenges.
- Analyze large and complex datasets, convert them into strategic insights and deliver compelling storylines to drive operational excellence and present and communicate agency insight to key cross-functional leadership stakeholders.