At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Job Description:At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As the Senior Finance Director for Global eCommerce Logistics Pricing and Strategy (Remote based anywhere in US) at Pitney Bowes, you can too.
This is an executive level Finance, Pricing and Strategy role that will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). We are seeking a Finance executive who has extensive leadership experience that will be able to lead a team of six senior level Finance, Global eCommerce Logistics subject matter experts.
The base salary range for this position is $168,000 to $210,000, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job.We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the business teams to assess, develop, and set pricing strategy for our core logistics and technology products. Monitor execution to ensure the achievement of profitability targets.
- Responsible for pricing all incoming bids working collaboratively with sales and commercial teams to meet deadlines. Model the impact of new products on the business portfolio accounting for price, volume, mix shifts, and cost inputs to name a few.
- Set pricing frameworks utilizing pricing tools, market research and an in-depth understanding of our business models.
- Provide performance analysis of pricing initiatives at the service and client level.
- Recommend changes in pricing structure/methodology using diagnostics to determine key pricing levers. Build consensus with the key stakeholders and drive change.
- Develop compliant competitive analysis that provides an understanding of how our prices and offerings compares to others. Understand commercial trends incorporating win-loss data, 3rd party information sources, and field interaction. Recommend either strategic or tactical responses to those trends.
- Work closely with finance and commercial teams to support the planning cycles.
- Considered an expert within the discipline.
- Manage, develop, and prioritize activities across a pricing team of six individual contributors.
As a Senior Finance Director for Global Logistics eCommerce Pricing and Strategy, you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in pricing in relevant industry. Experience in the transportation/logistics industry preferred.
- A strong track record of working collaboratively to tackle cross-functional issues.
- Must have good analytical skills, be task & detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand manner; able to deliver the message effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills especially MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Provide the opportunity to gain experience and further develop your career.
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally: https://careers.pitneybowes.com/global/en/pb-live-well
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90... Read more