Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk’s strategy and focus is Cloud and we are seeking an exceptional Cloud Partner Incubation Manager to join the growing EMEA Cloud Partner Team. In this exciting new role for Splunk, you will help the South EMEA Sales and Partner teams grow their cloud sales, by driving new and incremental business. This will be achieved through the recruitment and onboarding of cloud native partners that drive migration and application modernisation within AWS, GCP and Azure.
This senior business development professional will align our new partner program to the partner’s professional/managed service route-to-market, through building a joint business plan, creating joint value propositions and ensuring that the partner is enabled on Splunk Core, Security and/or Observability. They will also work to align the partner to the key internal stakeholders within the regional Sales, Partner, Professional Services and Marketing teams.
In this role you will work as part of the EMEA Partner organisation to expand the value of cloud native partners to our Sales organisation, through the expansion into new use cases and buying centres and by also reaching new customers.
- Recruit, onboard and enable new cloud native partners
- Orchestrate marketing events and activities to ignite the partnership
- Develop strong senior leadership relationships within the partner to drive strategic focus on Splunk products and solutions
- Build and position joint value propositions, by embedding Splunk as the foundation for Cloud Migration, App Modernisation or Managed SOC services
- Establish an engagement and communication plan - within both Splunk and the partner
- Map internal sales teams to their partner peers and engage in account mapping and strategic territory planning
- Actively participate in AVP/RSD-level team calls
- Use cross-functional teams of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities
- Connect with Splunk’s AWS and GCP Partner team, to identify and support the recruitment and onboarding process
- 10+ years of partner or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software (Cloud Computing is a plus)
- Experience working with or within AWS and/or GCP
- Previous experience in enterprise IT software solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, enterprise applications, observability, business processing outsourcing, risk management software or networking performance)
- Experience recruiting and building a partner ecosystem
- 5+ recent years managing GTM relationships with Managed Service Partners (experience defining, implementing, and leading go to market activities required)
- Technical understanding of Cloud, IT architectures, data center operations, and security solutions
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate sophisticated concepts to cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, positive, hard-working professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic culture
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is mandatory and preferably Spanish
- Located in Spain
- Ability to travel domestically as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.