Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. They help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. Gainsight offers their employees benefits like:
We are ranked #1 on Glassdoor’s 2023 Best Place to Work List. Here’s why.
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries build durable businesses. Gainsight offers a powerful set of customer success, product, and community engagement solutions that enable businesses to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow renewals and expansions. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box. We have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, Japan, and India.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition of our product and engineering advancements.
Gainsight has also been named one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
About The Job Role : Curriculum Developer / Instructional Designer
- Job location: Hyderabad
- Experience : 2-4 year
Gainsight is looking for a Curriculum Developer and writer with a proven track record of creating engaging and effective learning. If you thrive on quickly learning new products and technologies with minimal direction and have an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative learning & if you are comfortable identifying the right style and level of content for various audiences and can provide portfolio samples that illustrate your experience creating compelling, innovative, and comprehensive hands-on self-study or expert-led learning experiences, please read on :
- Experience in building online learning content for SaaS companies.
- Experience with curriculum development applications such as Camtasia, Articulate 360, or Captivate.
- Background or degree focused on instructional design, or curriculum development or education.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the ADDIE development model, instructional analysis, and experience meeting milestones.
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to produce eLearning for customers, partners, and internal technical audiences.
- Develop storyboards and outlines for review with SMEs and peers.
- Transform recorded webinars and written resources into engaging eLearning self-paced courses, containing a variety of multimedia including video, simulations, voice over, PowerPoint slides, labs, knowledge checks, etc.
- Revise content based on feedback, LMS data analytics, and SME input.
- Meet regularly with other internal Gainsight resources to keep current on product changes.
- Understand and apply principles of adult learning theory.
- Ensure learning content is current (aligned with product or best practice changes), high quality, and engaging.
- Brainstorm creative treatments and innovative instructional strategies.
- Create instructional graphics, the user interface, interactions, and the finished product.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts.
- Know the capabilities of eLearning development tools and software.
Values & Benefits
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job shouldn’t stand in the way of your happiness—it should be a path to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Gainsters love working here for several reasons. Here are a few:
- Our Core Values: We are guided by our values on our mission to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first. Learn more here.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Growth Opportunities: From mentoring to career development opportunities, we’re passionate about helping our Gainsters learn, grow and thrive.
- Our Teammate Resource Groups: A huge source of pride for Gainsight, these groups are on a mission to put our values into action and make Gainsight a great place to work for all.
- Our Wellness Priorities: Monthly Recharge Days that re-energize us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed. Just watch them here!
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a truly human-first company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!
Thanks for Applying
Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success Company helps... Read more