DescriptionAs an Lead Escalation Manager (EM) in the UKG Customer Success organization, working directly with a variety of internal constituencies, you will assume ownership of complex and escalated customer issues for our HCM/SaaS products and services.
Your role is not a technical one. The ability to interact effectively with technical resources from internal UKG teams and to breakdown complex technical problems into more easily understandable terms is critical. You will deliver on our promise of Partner for Life by quarterbacking resolution of escalations through cross functional relationships that accelerate resolution and mitigate future escalations.
You will work with technical resources and key internal stakeholders and oversee the management of escalated issues to closure. As an EM, you will be expected to handle multiple escalations at any time – depending on the scope and intensity of each situation – as well as other special projects. Your role may require working directly with a customer or with technical resources from customer teams as needed.
A successful EM has strong project management, organizational, and communications skills. A senior level of problem-solving experience that supports an ability to assess each situation on its own merits and to vary the approach and method of engagement accordingly is required. A successful EM has the ability/flexibility to handle unusual or “out-of-the-box” scenarios that may not follow familiar patterns or structure.
Qualifications• Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience with direct Customer Management or Account Support Management required
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal partners and customers at all levels and proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer experience
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects
• Ability to navigate complex issues and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions
• Strong communication, presentation, attention to detail and relationship management skills
• Ability to coordinate efforts between the various functional teams, bringing the appropriate resources to bear on an escalated issue while often influencing without authority.
• Must be well organized, flexible, and able to work multiple customer accounts in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
• Working knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll systems is a plus
• Knowledge of CRM tools, preferably Salesforce, Gainsight, MS-Office, and Reporting tools
**This is a hybrid role. The employee will need to work onsite at a UKG facility at least 2 days/week**
Company OverviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.