Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
What Wolters Kluwer Has to Offer:
CAREERS AT WOLTERS KLUWERHuman impact that moves society.
Your work will help professionals make critical decisions that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future.
- Experience and Knowledge of performance testing and analytical tools
- Experience and knowledge with Cloud Infrastructure – particularly Azure
- Experience on product testing in Agile environment; should know the various stages of product release
- Experience in SQL Server
- Experience on various test techniques and appropriate applicability/implementation
- Proficient in C# and OOPs and Advance programing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and ability to translate business and technical requirements into workable Performance testing approach
- Good understanding of architecture with focus on performance: caching strategies, synchronous vs asynchronous approaches, throughput vs latency
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans
- Strong time management skills and excellent organizational skills with ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Experience on various monitoring tools, corelating and analyzing test results to logical conclusions
- Contribution to design and implementation of framework(s)
- Good communication skills and attitude
- 8-15 years of total experience in Performance testing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify/validate test objectives and define test approach for its implementation to align tests by interpreting business requirements.
- Workload modelling by analyzing various types of production logs to drive minimum 80% application coverage
- Research, recommend and implement a technical testing strategy that significantly reduces the testing time while providing a clear assessment of the risk to the enterprise
- Technical troubleshooting and guidance to peers and juniors.
- Mentor and guide team for new technologies, troubleshooting and analysis
- Able to articulate, flag and communicate risk to the business.
- Review test results and establish hypothesis to draw conclusions by providing in-depth result interpretation.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Forecast application changes that affect scalability and capacity of production systems and suggest remediation steps.
- Create scalability & capacity models for applications that will or cannot be performance tested
- Should drive in designing, optimizing and maintaining Testing framework that improves in performance testing strategies
- Review proposed changes to production, both application and systems, to help determine level of risk and whether performance specific validation should be done prior to implementation
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan if required
- Support lead in achieving testing deliverables in technical areas of analysis, review and technical assistance
- Log and track defects, support triage
Learn more about Wolters Kluwer