- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing, sales, and multi-functional project management leadership with customer impact.
- Experience in implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in cross-functional and multi-layered stakeholder project management.
- Experience driving complex business outcomes and customer solutions through collaboration.
- Experience in managing insights, analytics, client management or consulting oriented projects driving customer success across cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to operate analytically to understand client needs.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, create and share best practices to encourage learning by sharing culture.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Drive high impact across markets, customers and stakeholders through strategic multi-dimensional problem-solving and cross-functional collaboration, delivering an excellent experience to clients.
- Be the go-to-person and subject matter expert in the region/business model. Elevate complex multi-quarter projects by pitching/suggesting new proposals and lead project planning, project groups and execution.
- Develop advanced frameworks and customer solutions and help activate these with the customers for long-term trust and value and scale these across businesses and markets.
- Drive decision-making and thought-leadership with Sales in enabling business/performance growth through systematic interventions, and also ensure the client portfolio sustains effective business growth.