The Technical Delivery Lead is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program.
- Communicates the work objectives, coordinates delivery, manages risks, ensures compliance to standards, and provides end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables.
- Ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost.
- Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery – e.g. kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc.
- Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies with across multiple teams.
- Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables.
- Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Supports resource planning for delivery/execution.
- Manages overall test approach for user acceptance testing
- Manages team performance for overall user acceptance testing effort
- Plans, prepares and executes user acceptance testing
- Manages software through test cycles to production
- Ensures that policy, regulatory and control requirements are met though execution of standard transition checklists and procedures
- Ensures all applications documentation is managed, ensuring that signoff is received at each phase of the test cycle
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to achieve cooperation/coordination of action items
- Ability to communicate in professional context both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple deadline-driven, customer-sensitive projects and tasks
- Ability to presents ideas and concepts effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels in both the technology and business organizations
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- TOAD for Data Analysis/Point
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Cisco Information Server
- ITIL Foundation (or higher level) Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40