With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
The Global Advertising and Brand Management (GABM) organization has a mission to create marketplace demand and drive commerce for American Express through differentiated and innovative Ideas, products, partnerships, marketing, and customer experiences.
OnBrand is American Express’ In-House Creative agency, our agency is on journey for an exciting expansion. Our ambition is “Become creative partner-of-choice to build seamless customer experiences for our Business Units, essential for driving results and unlocking value through deeper knowledge of our business powered by industry-defining creative excellence”. We are focused on developing forward thinking ideas and work across channels, end-to-end experiences in digital and beyond.
The Assistant Digital Account Manager, OnBrand will report to the Digital Account Manager dedicated to support a portfolio of digital marketing projects end-to-end, from intake briefing through creative concepting, execution, production, launch, and post-launch debriefing. As an Assistant Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns for our marketing partners. They will work collaboratively with OnBrand creatives, producers, and project managers as well as Amex marketing business unit stakeholders, and external Integrated Agency Teams to ensure the successful execution of digital marketing initiatives.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have strong background in digital marketing, excellent communication skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional client service. They must be an excellent collaborator, self-starter, and have experience working with clients, creative and project management teams and guiding the team to achieve the highest possible standards.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Digital Account Manager and help with daily client requests while serving as a key, day-to-day agency representative for our marketing partners
- Implement tactical digital plans and daily program execution to accomplish our marketing partners objectives
- Develop strategic and creative briefs in partnership with marketing partners and strategy
- Collaborate with project management and creative to oversee the creation and implementation of compelling digital content, including ad copy, visuals, landing pages, and user experiences communicate strategy, review concepts and develop client presentations
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to foster deep client relationships, build trust, and manage the day-to-day client requests with internal teams
- Proactively support colleagues and collaborate with them to help achieve targets
- Create a positive team environment through co-operation and collaboration
- 3+ years of account management experience from a leading digital creative agency or in-house brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, Google web applications, and Acrobat Pro DC
- Ability to work with a Project Management tool (e.g., Workfront)
- Has excellent public speaking skills and experience
- Has a thorough knowledge of the principles of digital marketing, advertising, marketing and media
- Uses an alternative analytical approach to solve interactive problems
Salary Range: $55,000.00 to $105,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- 6% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Free financial coaching and financial well-being support
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- 20+ weeks paid parental leave for all parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
For a full list of Team Amex benefits, visit our Colleague Benefits Site.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That's why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters to access the three posters.