- Warehouse Operations - Utilizes warehousing tools, systems, and methodologies to meet defined metrics for inbound and outbound operations of a warehouse.
- Trade Knowledge Application - Applies knowledge of relevant trade regulations to Cummins processes and systems to minimize trade risks and costs.
- Supply Chain Knowledge - Influences, with the ability to concisely explain and/or elaborate on, the multi-disciplined and end-to-end integration of the flow of information, products, and services to achieve the desired result for the end customer within the first-fit or aftermarket business segments while balancing the tensions of inventory, cost, and delivery.
- Project Management - Establishes and maintains the balance of scope, schedule and resources for a temporary effort (a "project").
- Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Carrier Management - Supports and evaluates carrier performance through consistent monitoring of on time pick up, transit time and on time delivery measures to ensure fulfillment by published schedule and rated cost.
- Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Mode Selection - Evaluates and selects appropriate transportation mode and equipment type by lane through shipment volume analysis against business requirements to provide optimal shipping method (balance cost, quality and time).
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related subject required. MBA preferred.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Attend the daily production meeting to provide status of:
- Inventory availability
- Carts ready to pull into assembly.
- Status of receiving
- Status of shipment
- Manage inventory and cycle count.
- Optimization of space .
- Responsible of warehouse performance and metrics.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary range is $84,000 - $105,000. Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate.
Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Cummins Inc. is a global power leader with complementary business segments that design, manufacture, distribute and service a broad portfolio of... Read more