Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team - IT Solutions
Our team's primary mission is create solutions that empower service teams to collaborate at high velocity, allowing them to respond to business changes and provide great customer and employee experiences fast. We manage Atlassian's service management portfolio and its flagship solution: Jira Service Management.
As a Program Manager in IT Solutions, you will help guide strategic programs in our Conversational Help offering. Reporting to the Group Program Manager (IT Solutions), you will join a team of program managers who boost the effectiveness of our teams by connecting strategy to action, delivering programs and driving operational effectiveness across our organisation.What you'll do
- Work with R&D (Product, Design and Engineering) teams for a smooth execution of our strategy.
- Ensure the teams you work with are planning, setting and meeting the right goals.
- Run complex projects (ranging from technical delivery and deep dives to operational efficiencies).
- Negotiate across many teams to develop program roadmaps and manage complex dependencies.
- Surface program risks early while ensuring clear mitigation plans are in place.
- Champion the customer: build program structures to ensure the delivery of high-quality end-to-end experiences for the customer.
- Monitor and improve health of program, squad and teams using existing monitoring practices and escalate "hot spots" where team health is impacted.
- Alongside leaders and colleagues in the Program Management team, you will apply practices, plays, and Agile frameworks to ensure successful program delivery and empowered teams.
- 5+ years of relevant program management experience working with product, engineering, design and related functions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Solid Scrum & Agile methodologies knowledge and industry experience.
- Experience working with remote, global teams and matrix organizations, and an understanding of SaaS business models and enterprise sales
- You inspire teams to collaborate and are comfortable translating complex technical solutions to easily understandable terms.
- You promote a healthy 'measure twice, cut once' decision-making culture
- You know when to run with something on your own and when to ask for help
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.