Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As a Platform Engineer at Delphix, you will play a pivotal role in designing, building, and maintaining our platform infrastructure that the product runs on. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of software and optimize system performance, contributing to the overall reliability and scalability of our platform.
The team’s responsibilities include among others:
*File systems (ZFS)
*Builds / Operating systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex system issues, ensuring high availability and performance.
- Architecting and developing robust, scalable, and secure systems platform solutions.
- Collaborating with software engineers to define system requirements and ensure software applications are optimized for the platform.
- Evaluating new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry best practices to enhance our systems platform.
- Writing and debugging tests to validate the functionality, performance, and security of the platform
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in at least one of C, Rust, or Java
- 3+ years of experience debugging system level problems (Eg: Debugging kernel hangs/ Tuning performance etc)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Nice to Have- Prior experience with file systems especially ZFS
$140,000 - $160,000 a year