Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Delphix is seeking a junior DevOps Engineer to join our team. The team maintains a vast set of tooling and infrastructure to build, test, and release our various products. We are looking for someone curious and eager to learn to come in and absorb this complex world of multi-cloud tooling and infrastructure. We have a world-class team, and you would come in and assist us in expanding our infrastructure and application services to help our developers be more efficient.
As a DevOps Engineer you are a coder who is passionate about automation with a focus on continuous integration by automating all workflows. You have diverse experience integrating tools, system and framework to achieve true continuous delivery pipeline for our cloud and on premise offerings. You will be working with automation frameworks, code analysis tools, testing frameworks, and container services. Our projects are focused on enabling continuous integration to build a delivery framework powered by infrastructure on AWS, Azure, and other clouds. You will also be involved in supporting and expanding our SaaS offering for Continuous Compliance for various SaaS and PaaS data sources.
- Building and maintaining systems, tooling and infrastructure that support SDLC
- Operating customer-facing SaaS products hosted on various public clouds
- Enabling cloud development and experimentation on a number of public cloud platforms
- Operation and maintenance of new and existing developer tooling, including responding to monitoring alerts and on-call notifications
- Promoting sustainable incident response, including diagnosis and root cause analysis
- Strong systems analysis and programming skills (examples are operating systems, database fundamentals, or networking)
- Proficiency in Python and/or Java
- Understanding of the principles of CI and CD (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub actions)
- Understanding of security principles
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure management tooling
- Proficiency with debugging including root cause analysis, and performance methodologies
Nice to have:
- Experience operating SaaS productExperience with Terraform/Terragrunt
- Experience with Jenkins Pipeline and Groovy
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with multiple cloud operation and authentication (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI and IBM)
- Experience with AnsibleExperience with Linux or Unix platforms
- Experience with VMware