To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way. Our innovative cloud-based platform gets accolades from press around the world, but it’s the dedication to helping our customers succeed that's made us one of the world’s largest software company. We pride not only on our award-winning technology, but also on the talent of its people. The company is thriving under the guidance and leadership of some of the brightest minds and most experienced executives in business.
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth, innovation, Sustainability.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and country goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to country goals and participate to strategic vision.
We are currently looking for an experienced and driven Key Account Manager with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products to one of our key accounts in the Insurance industry.
Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of experienced, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on customer experience, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As leading part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be focusing on our Top Key Account in the Insurance Industry in Germany
- You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Lead and inspire a team of Account Executives, National Account Managers, Solution Engineers
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles nationally & internationally and pitching the value of our full suite of cloud services directly to C-level executives and operational decision makers
- Forecast sales revenue achievement and activities, while creating sustainable satisfied customers
- Evangelize the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Solid track of solution selling experience within the isurance account setting
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed
- Must be comfortable in both oral and written communication skills by English and German
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- substantial educational and wellbeing reimbursement
- broad variety of self-development , e-learning and career development programs
- Attractive parental benefits and parental leave options to help you tend to all your family needs
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is, Equality. We believe in equal opportunity employment for everyone. We also promote and respect work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to success.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual’s voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
Come join one of the most innovative companies in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.