To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization at Salesforce provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Global Strategic Partners and ISV Partners.
Salesforce is redefining the industry and Capgemini is one of our top Global partners!
The Capgemini AMER Partner Account Manager Financial Services is responsible for helping lead this change with specific responsibility for driving the development and management of our Strategic Alliance with Capgemini in the USA covering the Financial Services vertical.
Major responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Global VP of the Capgemini partnership and working with regional AMER lead to develop and implement a joint Capgemini & Salesforce strategy, business and GTM plan that includes investments in Growth & Innovation, practice development, partner accelerated (Sourced + Influenced) revenue goals, social ventures, and development of industry & cloud-based assets/solutions.
- Drive execution in concert with regional ecosystem resources. Identify target accounts and sign off with the FS sales Operating Unit and partner leadership.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets and drive engagement with our sales and industry teams.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Drive joint solution development and commercialize partner industry solutions, product extensions, and vertical expertise with Salesforce Industries and specific cloud GM teams.
- Lead and drive new industry pipeline/revenue and use dashboards to communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular business review cadences between Capgemini & Salesforce stakeholders (Partner Sales/Alliances, Sales, Co-Primes, Product Development & Industry Teams, often at EVP and SVP levels in conjunction w/ AMER & Global Leads).
- Provide effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Salesforce’s ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- Actively expand network and relationships beyond Capgemini’s Salesforce Practices
This is not intended as a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
3+ years experience working in either channel sales or management roles or other customer facing roles within technology organizations, or direct experience of working for GSI’s such as Accenture, Capgemini, PwC, IBM as well as boutique and regional SI’s.
Consistent track record of building, leading and implementing strategy in a cross-functional and changing environment.
Strong tolerance for ambiguity and demonstrable track record of versatility throughout career; able to focus and implement in a changing environment.
Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
Strong executive presence to lead and handle the most strategic global partners.
Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models.
Industry domain expertise in Financial Services is desirable
Knowledge of and passion for the value that Salesforce delivers to our customers
Education and Qualifications
Advanced degree (Masters+) or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
25% - 40% within region and dependent on company travel limitations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $134,260 to $179,550. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.