At Jamf, people are at the core of everything we do. We do what’s right for our customers, our employees, our communities and our world. We take pride in simplifying technology for tens of thousands of customers around the globe and helping organizations succeed with Apple.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose to work in the office, connect 100% remote from your home, or find the blend that works best for you.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team to help us create, maintain and continually improve products that help our customers find success with the Apple platform.
You will participate in an agile delivery team that produces and delivers new features and supports existing functionality with high quality and reliability. You will be a key component in Jamf remaining the best of breed in endpoint management of Apple devices.
Jamf is a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Our goal at Jamf is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
This role is remote in Poland. We are only able to accept applications for those based in Poland and have sponsorship to live and work in Poland.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Break down customer problems into work you and the team can execute on
- Independently complete tasks from start to finish with high quality
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
- Use your knowledge of Engineering best practices to ask the right questions, solve problems and build great software with a high level of quality
- Produce designs for new and existing features
- Clearly communicate technical concepts with others in the organization (Technical Communication, Support, Product and Cloud)
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver and environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Fronted Engineer developing enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes (Required)
- Experience working with React, Vue, Web Components or other major frontend technologies/frameworks
- Strong understanding of working with RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of accessibility standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with various testing frameworks like Jest, Vitest, Cypress and writing unit, component and integration tests
- Familiarity using build tools and bundlers like webpack and vite
- Experience working with Micro Frontends architecture
- Experience in working in Agile development environment
- Familiar with basics of working with Kubernetes
- Experience as fullstack developer (nice to have)
- Strong problem-solving skills and an excellent ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical people
- Strong written and oral English language skills
How we help you reach your best potential:
- 100 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.