FID - Front Office Electronic Trading Risk Manager - Vice President (Paris)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
Morgan Stanley’s Fixed Income Division (FID) is looking for a senior front office Electronic Trading Risk Manager to partner with the heads of the Division’s electronic trading businesses. Responsibilities include ensuring business growth initiatives are rolled out in a risk-controlled manner and integrity of our electronic trading systems.
The Electronic Trading Risk Management (ETRM) group’s primary responsibility is the integrity of these electronic trading systems and protecting the Firm against e-Trading issues.
ETRM is responsible for;
- Collaborating with business heads through provision of risk guidance and approval for all automated trading strategies and electronic trading related business initiatives.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring of innovative electronic trading control solutions (e.g. fat-finger and runaway algo prevention), which includes enabling business development in a risk-controlled manner.
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction as it relates to interpretation and understanding of trading, regulatory and trading venue rules
- The Global Limit Manager (GLM) system which provides pre-trade controls, owning the system and responsible for monitoring on a real-time basis.
- Advising FID desk heads on e-trading control and limit structures.
- E-trading regulatory matters