Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
MS Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology is the global technology department responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical solutions behind the products and services used by the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) business. The department is comprised of 10 organizations: Sales, Banking & Corporate-Client Technology, Investment Products & Markets Technology, Client Reporting, Core Processing, Private and International Wealth Management Technology, Technology Integration Office, Enterprise Infrastructure & Production Management, Capital Markets Application & Data Services, Deployment Planning & Release Management, and the Chief Operating Office
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work with under supervision.
Client Platforms Technology is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm's WM Technology Division. The charter of this department is to develop Client-facing Websites and Mobile Applications. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting external client facing web and mobile applications in an open and collaborative environment
This position is for a User Interface Associate for Morgan Stanley Client Platforms (CP) at Morgan Stanley's Alpharetta offices.
The charter of this team is to develop Client-facing Websites and applications. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting external client facing web applications.
- This is a hands-on role and is responsible for coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- The candidate is expected to provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications.
- The candidate will also be required to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of the SDLC.
- The candidate may also be called on to provide technical, troubleshooting and design guidance to other application development teams.
- The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones.
- The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time. The candidate will be required to take ownership of small/medium applications, or application components within the client websites and ensure delivery of the same through his/her team.
- Exposure or experience to web development is required and mobile web development will be considered a bonus.
- Our UI tech stack includes the Angular framework, TypeScript, SCSS, RxJS, Adobe Analytics, and Cordova.