To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company. If you believe in bringing companies and customers together, in business as the greatest platform for change, in creating a more equitable and sustainable future for all – well, you’re in the right place. Through our #1 CRM, Customer 360, we help companies blaze new trails and connect with their customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world
We are the social impact center of Salesforce. We believe the purpose of business should be to improve the state of the world. We provide access to powerful technology that empowers changemakers to build a better world. We are a unique business unit dedicated to crafting solutions for nonprofit, educational, and philanthropic organizations so they can have greater impact. Operating within Salesforce, a for-profit entity, increases our capacity to innovate on top of the world’s #1 CRM platform, to channel the pro-bono power of more than 45,000 Salesforce employees, and to encourage Salesforce customers and partners to join our global movement for good.
As an Mid-Market Account Executive you would be responsible for selling into Nonprofits
They do this by...
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Uncovering business initiatives and difficulties to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Building account strategy and territory plan by account tiering
- Crafting demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- 6+ years experience in software sales with consistent track record in nonprofit organizations
- Bilingual in English and French
- Experience selling to the C-level (all lines of business)
- Experience building a case and delivering a return on investment
- Ability to strategize with a large extended team
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.