About Digital Technology:
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth.
We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
Director - Digital Technology - Product Management - Strategic Finance (FP&A) will be responsible to:
- Provide technology leadership and drive Strategic Finance (FP&A) technology transformation roadmap and execution in the fast paced environment
- Bring 'out of box' thought leadership to take Strategic Finance (FP&A) to the next level of process efficiency and automations to scale us thru our next phase of growth
- Partner with senior leadership on business side in setting strategic direction & OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), ensuring the efficiency of core processes and aligning with ServiceNow enterprise technology direction
- Operate in a 'Product Mindset' mode that puts strategic finance (FP&A) users and their customers at the center of all programs, processes and systems design, delivering best in class experiences to achieve set OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive business process and technology transformation for strategic finance (FP&A) at enterprise level
- Effectively initiate, plan, schedule, control, lead and deliver multiple complex and high priority initiatives by collaborating with stakeholders across the organization and building effective business partnerships.
- Influence and drive System Integrators (SI) strategy and approach to cater to deliver business objectives through technology initiatives
- Lead, direct and conduct, as applicable, various business workshops to drive business process assessments, requirements, standardization
- Partner with business and enterprise & solution architecture group to select right technology platform and solutions for strategic finance (FP&A). Take effective buy vs. build decisions based on the business requirements and products available in the market place.
- Keep leadership updated by providing regular reports on various initiatives and OKRs progress.
- Lead and continue to develop a team of techno-functional professionals across multiple locations and time zones ensuring continuous qualitative delivery and maximizing systems effectiveness
- Inspire and motivate team to set the bar higher, take appropriate risks, take ownership & accountability
- Remove roadblocks, close gaps, manage/mitigate risks to ensure delivery on time and on budget
- 15 + years’ experience in IT including at least 5+ years of management experience
- Extensive experience leading enterprise level business transformation initiatives in Finance and FP&A area with the proven ability to assess situations, align and understand company goals and translating strategy into execution
- Experience in forecasting and planning using Anaplan, SAP Finance and Integration technologies will be added plus
- Experience in SAAS industry in FP&A area is preferred and added plus
- Experience in management reporting, headcount / revenue / opex / capex planning is expected
- Adept with latest technology trends including AI/GenAI and ability to apply those in Finance/FP&A area to achieve radical simplification of FP&A operations
- Ability to maintain a consistent and balanced presence with stakeholders to understand their objectives and effectively support them achieving those through technology solutions
- Skilled with influencing, collaborating, and driving large, complex transformations across highly matrix organizations
- Effective commutation and presentation skills and ability to foster relationships
- Leading multiple initiatives with a scalable solution mindset and change agent for the organization.
- Experience managing, tracking, and reporting of IT applications delivery and support activities.
- Strong proven leadership and management skills to direct, guide and mentor highly skilled technical teams.
- Ability to drive common vision, practices, and capabilities across organizations and teams
- Problem solving expertise and analytical skills with complimentary written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with analyzing complex information and reporting status to executive leadership in a concise and consistent way
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performing teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience in managing technology partners, vendors
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.