At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building
- Effective at executing a transaction-based sales motion with a large number of clients
- Are passionate about client success and providing a superior client experience
- Innovative, entrepreneurial fearless sales hunter who drives revenue through expansion prospecting within your existing account-package.
- Effective at closing business and not afraid to
- Collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to ask questions to identify and pass Shipping product leads to appropriate Shipping Expansion Specialist partner
- Join our Sending Technology Solutions (SendTech) team working from a remote home-based office and report to the Regional Sales Director
- Effectively engage with various buyers within a client organizations to drive retention/renewal of core mailing business lease contracts, while building client loyalty, identifying upsell and expansion opportunities, and growing client spend within assigned accounts.
- Act as a consultant to customers offering solutions for the efficient creation, preparation and management of mail, in both physical and digital form.
- Sold Quota Attainment – Achieve the assigned total sold quota target including quota from mail finishing, mail creation solutions and conquest expansion business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
- Channel Partnering – Consistently communicate and partner with Shipping Expansion Partner to ensure complete account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Work with your Sales Leadership and Sales Support Resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., Salesforce, CPQ.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting -Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Sales Execution – Grow your revenue production by effectively balancing your time, focus, and energy between managing account package lease-base renewal opportunity, marketing programs & special offers lists, and expansion opportunity identification within your assigned account package.
- Personal Development & Training – Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales success
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce.com
- Strong knowledge of the mailing, shipping, and print industry is preferred but not a must
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.