Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want:
• Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
- Establishes and develops relationships with health care practitioners (HCP’s) in various health care settings.
- Visits directly with HCP’s as appropriate, and minimally 2 days per week.
- Develops basic understanding of the Sage NPD business model
- Employs primary research strategies to obtain quality input from HCP’s and clinical decision makers
- Performs secondary research to identify market trends, gather competitive intelligence, and obtain clinical support for assigned projects.
- Works cross-functionally to develop and launch new products that are aligned with the divisions strategic plans
- Plans and leads product development from proof of concept to pilot scale and to market release as applicable
- Collaborates with our Sales and Marketing teams, as well as customers to better understand business and clinical needs, and translate those into value propositions for business investments
- Supports the alignment of Regulatory and Downstream Marketing on product claims and launch strategies
- Coordinates the development of outcome-based clinical support to drive concept adoption post-launch
- Possesses proficiency with project management principles to effectively meet project milestones to achieve desired outcomes
- Provides leadership in business updates/presentations to management and stakeholders
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years work experience
- Nursing experience in a hospital preferred
- 2+ years of product management or product development experience preferred
12 paid holidays annually
Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefits
Stryker is a global leader in medical technologies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in MedSurg, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.