The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes, and patches as mandated.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle. Coding, developing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
What we are looking for
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- 5+ years of experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team to innovate and evolve UX.
Even Better if:
- Advanced degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
- Knowledge on Java spring security
- Familiarity with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
- Working experience with Oracle APEX application development & design will be a plus
- Experience in Cloud platforms – Azure
- Familiarity with CMS platforms like Umbraco.
- Good understanding on Azure API Management
- Familiarity with Azure web application development and Integrations.
- Familiarity with building custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of fullstack Java IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- 40% premium vacation
- 10 vacation days
- Savings Fund
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Insurance
- Prescription Eyeglasses benefit
- Food & Restaurant Vouchers
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidates may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.