Software Engineer - Global Automotive Operations.
MX - MONTERREY AVENIDA CONSTITUCION 2050
The Market Reporting Operations team is responsible for supporting and serving clients throughout the Automotive Industry and beyond and provides intelligence through statistical reporting products and application services. This opportunity is for an experienced individual who is passionate about data, has a drive for collaboration, and innovation, and has a willingness to work with a geographically dispersed Operations team.
We strive to partner with our clients, helping them make better decisions by unlocking the powerful data assets we maintain and deliver. The selected candidate will be responsible for the complete software development lifecycle including Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance. This role has responsibilities as a consultant to internal and external clients as well as project management responsibilities.
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging and rewarding work
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with Competitive compensation & benefits
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with internal customers to establish policy for end-user experience on all products or deliverables
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Identify process improvements within products and work to automate existing processes
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products or deliverables to meet customer needs
- Anticipates product or deliverable release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Manages and responds to QA issues within Production teams
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured use cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Identify, record, document thoroughly
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years of SQL/PLSQL experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or another related field
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- System Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultation
- Information Systems
- Quality Assurance
- Related fields
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $650,000 to $800,000 MXN/year. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan. This role is not eligible for additional compensation such as an annual incentive bonus or sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://spgbenefits.com/benefit-summaries/me#Global_Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are the cornerstone of everything we do at PowerToFly. Together, we build a culture of belonging that guides our mission, values, services, products, employees, clients, and community. This active and intentional foundation fuels our innovation and impact to advance economic equality in underrepresented communities. We are a global team committed to mitigating bias and lifting barriers in our recruitment and hiring processes.
PowerToFly is an equal opportunity employer and ensures individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other qualities protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.