There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us at T. Rowe Price we invest in the future of our technology. We are looking for a full stack Java Developer to join the Global Client Account Services team developing systems on our cloud-based infrastructure. In this role you will foster innovation as you build applications to provide business value solutions for our clients. You will be part of a collaborative team of curious and enthusiastic engineers who bring different perspectives to our projects working with AWS, Java, Angular and Microservice technology. The initial focus of this role will be developing frontend Angular components but you’ll still be hands on supporting java backend solutions as well.
We are seeking an experienced full stack Java Developer with 5+ years of experience including Angular and microservice development, as well as familiarity working with cloud-based applications. You will also:
- Lead significant areas of development within the development lifecycle.
- Contribute to code reviews and provide feedback on others’ designs/code.
- Participate in decisions regarding tactical vs. strategic trade-offs.
- Assist and mentor more junior engineers.
- Experience working directly with business partners.
- Knowledge of client reporting or financial data systems.
- Five-plus years of progressive Java development experience including microservice development would be ideal.
- At least three years of experience developing Angular UI components.
- Significant expertise designing, developing, deploying, and supporting web based applications.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Able to work relatively independently.
- Able to work with existing data models and schemas and suggest changes and improvements.
- Significant experience in AWS cloud technologies is highly preferred, need to at least have conceptual knowledge.
This role is eligible for remote work up to three days a week
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible and remote work opportunities.
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Tuition assistance.
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program).
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.