Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape.
With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy, SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
- Build and maintain 30 small to midmarket buying accounts in designated territory.
- Utilize various software applications such as CRM and NAVision to optimize efficiency and performance.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory.
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests. Work with operations and procurement to fulfill all contracts and orders and to close deals.
- Act as key resources for leading industry volume license offerings.
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new customers and traction in your assigned area including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements, and expense budget.
What we need to see from you
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university preferred.
- 1-3 years professional sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Telesales experience preferred.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of: operational policies and procedures; customer service and value/solution selling methodologies; developing and maintaining long-term business relationships; terminology and practices of software as they relate to the business development process.
- Ability to: analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; research and solve complex, multi-faceted problems; engage in advanced networking; target marketing to specific channel prospects; demonstrate solutions for a customer; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; demonstrate ownership of all duties and responsibilities; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; lead and mentor by example; maintain and promote good client relations; maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Skill in: basic salesmanship; negotiation; relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; research customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
Why Work Here?
- Our company is innovating, fast and cares deeply about finding, hiring, developing and retaining superstar talent.
- Employees are empowered to do their jobs with passion, creativity, and ownership.
- We live and breathe our core values!
- Free lunch, healthy snacks and drinks
- Frosty Fridays
- We pay part of your phone bill every month!
- You get your birthday off
- President’s Club