Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP’s growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you’ll do
• Assist clients in designing, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
• Assist clients with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
• Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Contribute to Deloitte’s thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
• Operate as a technical subject matter specialist
• Be up to date on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3+ years demonstrated ability to translate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protection solutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leaders and executives
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise
- Understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem
- Experience with two or more of the following technologies:
- Data Discovery: specifically, experience with Informatica, BigID
- Data Classification
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Encryption, tokenization, masking and redaction
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Database Activity Monitoring (DAM)
- Data Access Governance (DAG)
- Travel requirement is 25-75% (While 25-75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior consulting experience highly desired
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experienceHow you’ll grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University: The Leadership Center
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.