Are you someone who gets excited over terms such as M&A, Transactions, Divestitures, Joint Ventures, Bankruptcy Planning and Emergence? Do you also enjoy leading projects, developing people and leading teams? If you answered yes, then this the right job for you. Apply now!
Work you’ll do:
As a Senior you will have in-depth, first-hand experience in a wide range of industries, and:
• Assist Deloitte's corporate and private equity buyer clients with tax due diligence, tax structuring and tax modeling on buy-side and sell-side transactions.
• Prepare due diligence reports for C-suite audience.
• Direct complex tax research and formulate tax-planning strategies.
• Expand tax research skills through deep exploration of complex technical tax issues across a broad spectrum of tax law, etc).
Deloitte Tax LLP, Merger & Acquisition (M&A) professionals provide corporate and private equity buyers with a broad continuum of advisory services to support mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs, investment and financing structures, disposition alternatives and post-transaction activities. Working with clients before, during and after the transaction, tax professionals work with clients across corporate functions such as finance, tax, treasury, human resources, operations, information technology and risk management to analyze and evaluate tax risks and opportunities related to acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, and other transactions, and help meet each organization's global goals, strategies and business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, JD or LLM
• 3+ years corporate tax experience with a Big 4 organization, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• MBA or MS in Accounting or Tax
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, decision-making and project management abilities
• Consulting and compliance experience
• One of the following Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
• Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
• Licensed attorney
• Enrolled Agent