Esri designs cutting-edge geographic information system (GIS) technology to solve the world’s most complex problems. Could your experience help build a better future?
Participants were invited to learn more about Esri, the world's leading supplier of GIS software, web GIS, and geodatabase management applications — and a privately held company 100% owned by Jack and Laura Dangermond, its founders.
They're creating a more sustainable tomorrow by designing a collaborative digital geospatial system for our planet. Over 300,000 organizations (including 90% of Fortune 100 companies, most national governments, 30,000 cities/local governments, all US states, and 12,000 universities) rely on Esri to combat our greatest challenges — from climate change to social and economic inequality.
And Esri has pledged $1 billion worth of free GIS Software to all American K-12 schools.
During this interactive virtual event, attendees joined to:
- 💰 Discover exciting sales, software development, and professional services opportunities
- 🔥 Get the scoop on Esri’s cutting-edge technology
- 🚀 Gain industry insights + career advice
- 💚 Explore how you could make big ideas happen
- 📈 Network, network, network
- 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET/ 9:05 AM PT - Welcome address from:
- Marcella Cavallaro (Director of Sales Growth & Support)
- 12:15 PM ET/ 9:15 AM PT - Panel discussion + audience Q&A featuring a panel of Esri leaders:
- 12:55 PM ET/ 9:55 AM PT - Closing remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT - Event concludes
About Esri: At Esri, we build cutting-edge geographic information system (GIS) technology that our customers use to solve the world’s most complex challenges: slowing climate change, stamping out disease, designing a better city, fighting crime, and much more. Our users create the maps that change the world and shape our future. As the global market leader since 1969, we have supported customers with geographic science and geospatial analytics.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, American Express, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.