Cryptocurrencies are a transformative technology, opening new markets and expanding the global economy. In this rapidly growing ecosystem, how do we kick out the bad actors and build trust for key players? That’s where Chainalysis comes in. This is your opportunity to hear from leaders at the world’s leading blockchain analysis company.
We’re bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at Chainalysis’ groundbreaking work with the women leaders who make it happen. The global team, backed by nearly $67 million in funding, shares exclusive insights into their software, upcoming projects, career advice, job opportunities, and more.
This event took place online on Wednesday, September 9th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET.
- 12:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET - Welcome Address from Chainalysis
- 12:15 PM ET - Project Talk
- 12:25 PM ET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Betsy Bevilacqua, Vice President, Information Security
- Debra Brown, Vice President, Sales, Americas
- Hannah Curtis, Lead Product Manager, Data
- Jaclyn Mack, Vice President, People
- 1:00 PM ET - Closing Remarks
- 1:05 PM ET - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- Option 1: Professionals In Tech
- Option 2: Professionals In Sales
- 1:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
Chainalysis is searching for more talented engineers, customer success professionals, and product marketers to join their team (check out job openings here).
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced over 300 events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.