Dell Technologies and PowerToFly invite you to an intimate virtual networking event.
During a 90-minute interactive session, you’ll learn about Dell’s upcoming projects, career opportunities, and work culture. We mean the honest, unfiltered truth that you can’t find on a company’s website.
Even more, Dell’s women leaders will share coveted advice to help you grow in your career and navigate a male-dominated work environment.
This free event is a fit for both job seekers and those simply looking to expand their network. If you’re open to new opportunities, Dell Technologies is hiring.
This event took place online Wednesday, January 13th from 12 PM - 1 PM ET (9 AM - 10 AM PT) plus optional networking sessions.
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jackie McKinley, Vice President, North America Field Sales
- 12:20 PM ET / 9:20 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Jackie McKinley, Vice President, North America Field Sales
- Katie Skipsey, Director Sales Strategy and Planning, OneNA Inside Center of Excellence
- Kim Tsakalos, Director, Program Management Office & Chief of Staff, Global Presales
- Christine Wenzel, Senior Director, Midwest Commercial Sales
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Optional Networking Sessions
- 1:45 PM ET / 10:45 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Dell Technologies: Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, providing digital technology solutions, products, and services to drive business success. At their core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability, and their communities. Dell team members come from all backgrounds, religions, nationalities, gender orientations, and races. Their global business footprint includes operations in 180 countries, manufacturing in 25 locations, 40+ distribution and configuration centers, and 1,800+ service centers.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.