Interested in meeting the women leaders behind NGA? You’ve come to the right place.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and PowerToFly joined forces for an invite-only virtual networking event. During a 90-minute session, you’ll learn about NGA’s work culture, discover new job opportunities, and gain industry insight from a few of NGA’s most prominent women leaders.
This free event is a fit for both job seekers and those simply looking to expand their network. If you’re open to new opportunities, NGA is hiring.
This event took place online Tuesday, February 9th from 12 PM - 1:30 PM ET.
- 12:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Melissa Planert, Director, Tradecraft and Technology, Analysis
- 12:15 PM ET - Product Demo from David Loghing, NGA DevCorps, “NGA’s Land Scan and Data Generation”
- 12:25 PM ET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Suzanne Alessi, Analytic Advisor & Executive Officer, Analysis Tradecraft & Technology Group
- Melissa Planert, Director, Tradecraft and Technology, Analysis
- Sierra Sellman, Supervisory Data Scientist
- Joy Silverio, Data Steward
- Ichesia Veal, Chief, Commercial GEOINT Discovery Division
- 12:55 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA): NGA delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, warfighters, intelligence professionals, and first responders. Anyone who sails a U.S. ship, flies a U.S. aircraft, makes national policy decisions, fights wars, locates targets, responds to national disasters, or even navigates with a cellphone relies on NGA.
NGA is headquartered in Springfield, Virginia and has two major locations in St. Louis and Arnold, Missouri. Hundreds of NGA employees serve on support teams at U.S. military, diplomatic, and allied locations around the world.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.