We met with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s women leaders!
🖥️ We got the inside scoop on NGA’s work culture, market-leading benefits, inclusive culture, competitive advantages, and so much more—all from the perspective of their women leaders.
- 12:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM CT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 11:05 AM CT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Susan Kalweit, Senior Associate for Culture and Leadership Excellence, Human Directorate
- 12:15 PM ET / 11:15 AM CT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- Laraine Love, Geodetic Orbit Scientist
- Natalie Nolen, Program Manager
- Anita L. Timmons, Ph.D., Chief Systems Engineer, Intelligence Officer, and Information Technology Expert
- 12:55 PM ET / 11:55 AM CT - Closing Remarks
- 1:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM CT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM CT - Event Concludes
About the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA): NGA delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, warfighters, intelligence professionals, and first responders. Anyone who sails a U.S. ship, flies a U.S. aircraft, makes national policy decisions, fights wars, locates targets, responds to national disasters, or even navigates with a cellphone relies on NGA. NGA is headquartered in Springfield, Virginia and has two major locations in St. Louis and Arnold, Missouri. Hundreds of NGA employees serve on support teams at U.S. military, diplomatic, and allied locations around the world.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.