Here's the deal - we're a group of hungry, dedicated and passionate Management and Technology Consultants in Atlanta, GA and we’re looking to add to our squad… someone who is just as passionate about the work as we are and wants to be part of building the next great Management and Technology Consulting company.
Sound like you? Keep reading...
As a Solution Architect - Cloud with our award-winning team at Collective Insights, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Technology Modernization projects for some of our top clients. As a key member of our team, you’ll also take ownership in building our service capabilities, growing our footprint at current clients and expanding our business.
WHAT WILL MY CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Consult with clients to gain an understanding of their business, enabling you to define and implement cloud solutions that drive real business benefit
- Advise our clients on cloud best practices and designs in implementing integrated solutions using cloud-based technologies to help clients maximize their investment in cloud technology
- Help clients drive cloud migration and deployment efforts
- Own the technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proofs of concept, and deployment
- Technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience
- Conduct architectural reviews and provide cloud infrastructure and services subject matter expertise
- Contribute to the building of cloud solutions, including feature enablement of cloud and hybrid technology
WHAT'S THE IDEAL PROFILE FOR OUR TEAM?
- Background in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment
- Ability to architect, design, and implement distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments
- Experience in consultative sales, design and deployment of projects
WHAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD I HAVE?
- Experience in consultative sales, solution definition, and project deployment
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and services, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, migration experience
- Knowledge of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
- Experience in cloud infrastructure design including hybrid, private and public cloud, security, virtualization, storage, and networking
- Knowledge of cloud migration methods, technology, and tools
- Experience with cloud technologies, including the implementation of cloud designs and enablement of cloud services
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control
- Experience with implementation of configuration management and automation technologies
- Experience with designing and deploying database infrastructure
- Technical experience in enterprise mobility, identity, access control, and security solutions
- Working knowledge of AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
- Understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies
- Deep understanding of cloud-based Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices
- Experience with tools for conducting enumeration of target environment and configuration
- Experience with Windows, Linux, iOS, Android
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Very strong problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional written communication and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year institution in a technology related field, or equivalent experience
- Cloud platform, IT service management certifications
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We have an open culture where we openly share our results and where your input is truly valued
- We want you to utilize all your talents. Not just the ones written in your job description
- We value your personal development, continued education and mentoring
Don't hesitate, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment