There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
Utilizes knowledge of the company and assigned client(s) to analyze business processes relating to the assigned client and makes recommendations for improvements to better reach and engage clients and drive business value. Serves as a consultant to an assigned business unit to manage routine client projects and solve issues.
- Acts as a primary contact to an assigned client group(s). Serves as the business or product owner for standard projects. Partners with the business and client to define requirements for projects, manages the end-to-end process of completing the project and begins to learn how to guide the internal decision-making process. Keeps both internal and external teams up to date on the timeline and progress of projects.
- Researches a variety of activities, dependencies, gaps, or other critical items that are relevant to assigned clients or projects. Completes data collection and documentation as it relates to client projects and identifies issue resolution. Coordinates business resources across the firm needed to complete standard projects.
- Analyzes data to recommend solutions to senior client experience staff that will improve client experience, execute strategic initiatives, and achieve operational efficiency. Uses relationships across the business to facilitate business change and improvements.
- Supports specific initiatives that help meet key performance indicators, operational efficiencies, or nondiscretionary compliance projects.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 2+ years of total relevant work experience.