Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Description & Qualifications
Ideal Fit: Quote to Cash functional expert + people management experience
Will strong consider: Salesforce functional expert + people management experience
Salesforce CPQ is a strong plus
As part of the IT Business Applications team, you will lead a team dedicated to supporting, maintaining and enhancing Salesforce CPQ and related solutions in a complex systems landscape that includes the full Salesforce Revenue Cloud suite. Under your direct leadership, the team will be responsible for completing the implementation of UKG’s Quote to Cash roadmap, including complex quote configuration for products and services, pricing, discounting, and contract lifecycle management solutions. In addition to strategic projects, the team will be responsible for all production support, including new product introduction, and small enhancements to existing solutions in the Quote to Cash space. Working in conjunction with other IT Service Teams you will be accountable for the delivery of quality end-to-end solutions that support the company’s strategic goals.
- Manage a team of 4 - 8 Business Analysts; mentor and develop the team’s skills in eliciting and documenting quality business requirements and user stories
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of solutions in the Quote-to-Cash space and understand both upstream and downstream integration points
- Provide guidance on solution designs and act as an escalation point for solution design decisions, collaborating with the Application Solution Consultant and Technical Lead
- Motivate team members to achieve team and individual goals; create a collaborative environment that enables peak performance from team members
- Establish and enforce end to end solution and documentation standards; ensure end to end solution integrity through process and system integration with other teams, systems, solutions and process areas; ensure that solutions support long-term Corporate goals while delivering maximum incremental short-term benefits
- Manage stakeholder relationships; understand business priorities and strategic initiatives
- Align the team’s work to business priorities; provide input to the IT portfolio and systems integration roadmap; ensure all IT process standards are followed; proactively recommend improvements for internal IT processes
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of Business Analysts
- Proven leadership and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build collaborative relationships among many diverse groups, working in various time zones, who are pursuing disparate goals – including UKG upper management; high degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts effectively with executive-level management.
- Thorough understanding of end to end Quote to Cash business processes, preferably for cloud software sales, is required
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce is required; hands on Experience with leading CPQ tools such as Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, Oracle CPQ Cloud (formerly Big Machines), and/or Zoura is preferred
- Experience with Contract Lifecycle Management solutions such as Conga or DocuSign is a plus; experience operating in a cloud/onpremise hybrid IT landscape
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following IT methodologies: Waterfall, SDLC, Agile, DevOps, ITIL
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
Why you’ll love working at UKG Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. That’s as true for our employees as it is for our customers. We strive to... Read more