We are looking for a creative and talented Lead Database Developer with MS SQL Server experience and leading teams with varied skillsets. A successful candidate will have an eye for quality and detail to help the team build sophisticated and high performing applications for the Institutional Consulting . The candidate will be part of a global team delivering database solutions using agile methodologies.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with peers to deliver high quality work by established deadlines.
* Identify potential issues while staying focused on identified priorities.
* Build high-quality reusable code that can be used as a framework for data integration.
* Solve production issues as needed and participate in technical design sessions.
* Work with the team in data modeling, database design, creating efficient SQL for fast application performance.
* Ensure databases provide required functionality to meet the business needs and maintain data integrity.
* Ensure performance of a large databases.
* Handling one or more assignments simultaneously with effective offshore support
* Document business and functional requirements, including data flow, business rules, and stories.
* Assess the impact of changes on existing business and technology processes, as well as other interfacing systems.
* Work with geographically dispersed teams (NYC, Alpharetta, Mumbai, and Bangalore).
* Manage teams
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management... Read more