The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
We have an office in Bengaluru but as we continue to expand our footprint in India, we can hire eligible candidates remotely anywhere in India.
At Atlassian we are defining the future of work, revolutionising the software industry, and helping teams across the world collaborate in deeper, more meaningful ways. The IT Ops group in India is one of the fastest-growing Atlassian product groups with the charter to empower Ops teams (Dev, IT, Engg) to collaborate at high velocity. Our products help them to respond to business changes and deliver great customer and employee service experiences at speed. We are looking for design leaders who have helped build simple, beautiful experiences in response to complex problems in the past.
In this role, you will
- Be a true champion for our users. You will help our teams stay focused on the right problems. You will shape design intent by leaning on data and intuition. You will help our team's ship experiences that are valued by our customers.
- Nurture our design team. You will manage a team of product and content designers, helping them to do the best work of their lives. You will help our designers grow in their craft as well as their careers. You will build healthy, high-performing teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with some of the smartest (and nicest) people in the industry. You will be expected to collaborate with and influence stakeholders across Atlassian with a nuanced and well-cultivated point-of-view on growing Ops capabilities in our products.
To be successful here, we think you will need to have:
- 6+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX or product designer working on software tools, complex enterprise applications, or in e-commerce
- At least 3 years leading and managing a team across multiple work streams, with a genuine passion for developing and growing others
- Facilitation, communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders across the org
- A self-starter with a natural bias for action and an eye for simple solutions
- A high degree of empathy for the people who experience your work
- History of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget paid volunteer days, and so much more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are the cornerstone of everything we do at PowerToFly. Together, we build a culture of belonging that guides our mission, values, services, products, employees, clients, and community. This active and intentional foundation fuels our innovation and impact to advance economic equality in underrepresented communities. We are a global team committed to mitigating bias and lifting barriers in our recruitment and hiring processes.
PowerToFly is an equal opportunity employer and ensures individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other qualities protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We're a team of 7000+ Atlassians supporting an international group of 250,000+ customers. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and... Read more