Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position creates unique design solutions to meet specific customer requirements for commercial building fire alarm systems in new and existing facilities. The right candidate will make recommendations for productivity improvements and cost reductions to increase customer satisfaction and job profitability.
Join our team! Recognized as one of the world's largest and best-known companies in 2022 by:
- Fortune: World's Most Admired Companies
- Forbes: America's Best Large Employers, America's Best Employers for Diversity, and Best Employers for New Graduates
- Fast Company: Most Innovative Companies and World Changing Ideas Awards
- Corporate Equality Index: Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
- Develop graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals and added dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC
- Meet with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of projects
- Estimate the time required to complete the work
- Work with a variety of graphic design tools including AutoCAD and Micrographics Designer
- Develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings and present finalized graphics to Project Managers
- Manage time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget and maintain skills using graphic programs
- Gain knowledge of secondary graphic programs such as FIN builder and Facility Prime
- High School Diploma or state recognized GED required. Associate’s Degree in Graphics Design preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design in a similar industry preferred such as Mechanical, Electrical, Fire, Construction, or Building Automation, or candidates with an Associate’s Degree will be considered with lesser experience
- AutoCAD, Revit, Illustrator, and/or 3DS Max experience preferred
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
Benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.